Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 3.1 looking very good

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doone

Doone

Patch 3.1 looking very good Empty
PostSubject: Patch 3.1 looking very good   Patch 3.1 looking very good I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
Evenstar

Evenstar

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1 looking very good   Patch 3.1 looking very good I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 am

Is it just me or are blizzard seeming to be trying to fix the class imbalance by just making everyone harder lol?

Last edited by Evenstar on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinar

Tinar

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1 looking very good   Patch 3.1 looking very good I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:34 am

Trixxus will be happy.
Quote :
• Netherwind Presence: Spell haste bonus reduced [from 2%/4%/6%] to 1%/2%/3%. Also reduces the mana cost of all Arcane spells by 4%/7%/10%.
Trying to work out whether this is a buff or a nerf, however with...
Quote :
• Student of the Mind: The amount of Spirit granted has been increased [from 4%/7%/10%] to 5%/10%/15%.
the arcane mage should now be like the Duracell bunny without having to sacrifice an undue amount of spell power for regen as they traditionally had to do.

I'd strongly advise all mages to dual-spec into Arcane when 3.1 is released to try this out. I'm convinced that it is becoming far and away the best mage raiding build ever.
Back to top Go down
Urias

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1 looking very good   Patch 3.1 looking very good I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 am

Arcane already is a very strong build, with immense instant damage and high sustained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.1 looking very good   Patch 3.1 looking very good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 3.1 looking very good
Page 1 of 1