Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh come dance with me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urias

Oh come dance with me! Empty
PostSubject: Oh come dance with me!   Oh come dance with me! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Brilliant effort in yesterdays run guys! Although some of us might be born with two left foots and tendts to stumble while being forced onto the dancefloor, our night at the disco ended with Heigan biting his own dust! Also a small extra grats to those few who survived his dance for 32mins!

After Heigan, Loatheb was a walk in the park, downed first try without even the slightest of problems! cheers
And finishing off with Sartharion, downing him first try 2 minutes faster then last time, proving he's a farm boss now, was a brilliant way of ending the night.

Thanks for the effort guys, this looks promising!
Urias night fever
Back to top Go down
Doone

Doone

PostSubject: Re: Oh come dance with me!   Oh come dance with me! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 am

Amazing work last night, and yes especially to the ones on the 32 min encounter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aseteh

PostSubject: Re: Oh come dance with me!   Oh come dance with me! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:58 am

Oh i could just fucking kill the guy who caused the damn power outtage yesterday Sad
I wished i couldve been there Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh come dance with me!   Oh come dance with me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh come dance with me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flintlocke :: Raid Discussion-
Jump to: