Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuDu levelling spec

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mctoot

Mctoot

DuDu levelling spec Empty
PostSubject: DuDu levelling spec   DuDu levelling spec I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 am

As most of you may or may not know im currently leveling a dudu, its at 28 atm but im just wondering what spec to stick to, im loving the kitty atm but will it be easier to level as balance?

this is purely to see what people's views and opinions are on this class and for me to make an informed choice.

thanks,
toot
Back to top Go down
Estora

PostSubject: Re: DuDu levelling spec   DuDu levelling spec I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:48 am

Leveling as balance might be easier, as most of the items from quest rewards etc were based on casting unless things have changed Razz. In outland it was very easy to lvl as feral because Bliz seemed to realise that lot of Tbh try them all and see which suits your play style. Just dont lvl as full resto it's a nightmare Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Mctoot

PostSubject: Re: DuDu levelling spec   DuDu levelling spec I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:33 am

yeah i can imagine, when i first ever picked wow up and rolled my first charecter (toot) i didnt know about the talents and so on and just put points into holy lol, i leveled to 40 as holy and it was a pain lol.

thanks jess
Back to top Go down
OmegaDeath

OmegaDeath

PostSubject: Re: DuDu levelling spec   DuDu levelling spec I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 pm

i levelled as resto pretty damn quick tbh, as there wasnt many low level healers around, i got in an instance like everyday
Back to top Go down
latana

PostSubject: Re: DuDu levelling spec   DuDu levelling spec I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 am

dont listen to these ppl! stay feral. you will lvl much faster that way, due to your burst damage, which is higher than the other two trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuDu levelling spec   DuDu levelling spec I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DuDu levelling spec
Page 1 of 1