Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackwinther

ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!   ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Okay guys and girls, some has been asking me many times now, so now i just have to post it, but here is the best DK Dps specc that you can ever get

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfmMVZZfM0Ibfkgcq0csut

and please remember to use this Dmg Cycle to get most out of your Attacks, and this gives you no CD on the spells at the same time.

Icy Touch --> Plague Strike --> Scourge Strike --> Blood Strike --> Blood Strike --> Death Coil --> Scourge Strike --> Death Coil --> Scourge Strike --> Scourge Strike --> Death Coil --> Restart Cycle

This is the Ultimate DPS DK Build you will get. Smile
Back to top Go down
Draknita

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!   ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:59 pm

What if you want healing to whit Death Strike? :O when you are soloing? i need a spell rotation whit Death Strike to a ultimate one like the one over! Very Happy afro

and Icy Touch --> Plague Strike --> Scourge Strike --> Blood Strike --> Blood Strike --> Death Coil --> Scourge Strike --> Death Coil --> Scourge Strike --> Scourge Strike --> Death Coil --> Restart Cycle <--- Restart cycle should join the macro? and can u tell me what to write in the Macro or where u found the site whit the spell rotation please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Mctoot

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!   ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

just reroll a pally, win win situation then.
Back to top Go down
Draknita

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!   ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:53 am

Mctoot wrote:
just reroll a pally, win win situation then.

Nooo waaay! xD
Back to top Go down
Blackwinther

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!   ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 am

Draknita wrote:

and Icy Touch --> Plague Strike --> Scourge Strike --> Blood Strike --> Blood Strike --> Death Coil --> Scourge Strike --> Death Coil --> Scourge Strike --> Scourge Strike --> Death Coil --> Restart Cycle <--- Restart cycle should join the macro? and can u tell me what to write in the Macro or where u found the site whit the spell rotation please? Smile

Don't rly know if it would be a good idea to make a Macro out of it, but honestly, try it out, you won't regret it, and if you do want to well, then try and make a macro, i'm just kinda a Hater of Macros Razz

but anyway, i'm gonna get a DK Tanking Specc on here too if you all want to.? Since it's kinda needed somehow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!   ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE DK DPS SPECC!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flintlocke :: Class Specific Chat :: Death Knight-
Jump to: