Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine and lauren's news

Go down 
+3
undo
Mctoot
Evenstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evenstar

Evenstar

Mine and lauren's news Empty
PostSubject: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 am

If you haven't heard already me and lauren have some news. Can you guess what it is?
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 am

congratulations mate Smile
Back to top Go down
undo

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:02 am

Congratulations, best wishes to the three of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandalorean

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:12 am

Congrats guys (again) you randy buggers Razz
Back to top Go down
Bathkol

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 am

Just to keep you guys informed, and incase any of you care, we found out yesterday..........................

ITS A BOY!!!
Back to top Go down
pleasure

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 am

Congratulations m8 and ofc whole family!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 pm

sweet, me and my girlfriend found out wednesday that were having a little girl, so the due dates must be awfully close. 26th july btw.
Back to top Go down
Evenstar

Evenstar

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:55 am

Thats really freaky ours is due on the 26th of july too Shocked Wow must of been rubbish that night lol!
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 am

lmfao, yeah
Back to top Go down
pleasure

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

I wounder what u to have done u litle naugthy boys!!?? lol!

I wich u both family all the luck and hope they dont mix the kids on the hospital!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mctoot

Mctoot

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 am

lol cheers jalla. the missus has allready brought her 19 dresses lol, i brought her a pink Man United baby grow, class Smile
Back to top Go down
Estora

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 am

Congrats to all of you, it's wonderful news. I take it the raid was cancelled that night:) Get as much sleep as poss right now for all to soon you'll be up all night every night Razz
Back to top Go down
Mandalorean

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Congratulations guys, i wish you both all the best for the additions to your family's, but Toot your gonna scar that poor little girl for life in a Man U dress!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine and lauren's news   Mine and lauren's news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine and lauren's news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flintlocke :: General Chat-
Jump to: