Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All your caligraphy needs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selviva

Selviva

All your caligraphy needs! Empty
PostSubject: All your caligraphy needs!   All your caligraphy needs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 am

Hey peeps was thinking with the new patch looming and duel speccing just round the corner everyone is gonna need a new set of glyphs (at least 6) so im gonna put my services out there now as much as i can so feel free to go and research/ look at my inscription skill to see wot glyphs u would like and reply too this post and i will try my best to get them ready and too u asap this service is totally free to guild memebers thats why the advanced warning Smile to give me time to collect the mats etc and hopefully popular demand and to make things fair im gonna make the sets in order of replys one at a time so bear with me if u are like the 100th post on the list

If i dont have a glyph u want and its not cheap on AH feel free to wait as im discoverying new major glyphs each day and i believe i have all minor ones now

Many thanks and i hope too hear from all you potential costomers very soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Urias

All your caligraphy needs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All your caligraphy needs!   All your caligraphy needs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey and nice offer Smile

Elfangor (shaman) would like to place an order for:

Major:
Glyph of Chain Heal
Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave
Glyph of Water Mastery

Minor:
Glyph of Water Shield

Please do send them in the mail COD, I'll pay you for them unless you protest loudly Razz

Cheers
Urias/Elfangor
Back to top Go down

All your caligraphy needs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flintlocke :: Professions-
Jump to: