Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urias waving goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urias

Urias waving goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Urias waving goodbye   Urias waving goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 am

First of all I’d like to say thanks for the time I’ve had in FL since I started playing again. Tim, Jess and Amanda you worked hard and recreated what we previously had, the community, and for that I’m thankfull.

Now as I stated when I started playing again, raiding and community is equally important to me and its what I play the game for. A couple of weeks ago our raiding stalled and eventually came to a full stop. Its sad, cause we started out with good progress until something just went badly wrong. When half of our raiders left cause of an argument of which I’m not going to place any blame, chances of raids became slim. I know there has been talk about part PUG raiding, but that’s not really what I’m after.

Taking this into account I have decided to leave the guild with Urias. Order of Northrend said that I could join them, so I’m going to try my luck there.

I hope I’m leaving on good terms, I really appreciate the community here more than any other place. However, I’ve decided to take a different approach to raiding in Wrath than what I did in TBC, and sadly that is something Flintlocke cant offer.
I do wish you all the very best of luck, and hope that we can remain friends even tho our guildtag has a different name.

Yours sincerely
Urias
Back to top Go down
Estora

Urias waving goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urias waving goodbye   Urias waving goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:41 am

Good Luck in OON hun, Very Happy see u on elf soon
Back to top Go down

Urias waving goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flintlocke :: General Chat-
Jump to: