Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild First WLK Raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinar

Tinar

Guild First WLK Raid Empty
PostSubject: Guild First WLK Raid   Guild First WLK Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:06 pm

I'd like to say a big thanks and congratulations to the members of the guild involved in the first Flintlocke raid since the release of WLK. I'm so impressed at the resounding success that I can't express it properly. To walk into Naxx with little or no experience for the first time as a guild and clear a whole quarter is astonishing and something to be very proud of.
Back to top Go down
Urias

PostSubject: Re: Guild First WLK Raid   Guild First WLK Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes a big grats to the lot who participated, this is promising indeed Very Happy

Also, a gratitude to those who signed up as reserves to make sure the raid would go as planned!
Back to top Go down
eleynalia

PostSubject: Re: Guild First WLK Raid   Guild First WLK Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Well done all soz i missed but having comp/internet problems at mo will be back as soon as possible i hope xxxx
Back to top Go down
undo

PostSubject: Re: Guild First WLK Raid   Guild First WLK Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm

I would also like to extend my thanks to everyone who took part, and those who made them selfs available if needed. It was truly amazing how quickly everyone picked up on the tactics, though a bit vague at times ;P, and executed it with such confidence and grace. And such good fun it was too. The future is looking bright indeed. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild First WLK Raid   Guild First WLK Raid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild First WLK Raid
Page 1 of 1