Flintlocke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft EU Genjuros Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

left the guild on my main

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eleynalia

left the guild on my main Empty
PostSubject: left the guild on my main   left the guild on my main I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi all
As some of you will notice ive left the guild on eleynalia. I have taken her to a guild called andromeda so she can raid.I have however left Sephrina and Elisea in Flintlocke. I have spoken to the gm of Andromeda and she has said anyone who would like to join me/us there it,s ok to do so.
Their raid system works a little bit different to some guilds they wont/cant gaurantee raid places so if they have excess people sign up for the raid then they will get you to roll for the extra places if you miss out on the first raid you are gauranteed a place in the next. This gives everyone a chance. I will still be on sephrina a lot in the daytime and when im not raiding so any questions feel free to ask. It would also be nice if a lot of us can stay together so we don't loose touch of each other .
Back to top Go down

left the guild on my main
Page 1 of 1